Tuesday, January 31, 2012

St. Louis Business Journal: Business Events Calendar

afukakuja.wordpress.com
Once approved, your event listingy will appear on the Calendart until the day after the date you entee as its end For example, if you entee June 8th as your event's end date, your listing will be remove from the Calendar at 12:00p a.m. on June 9th. Once I list an how long does it take before it is posted to the BusineszsEvents Calendar? To maintain the professional integritty of our site, each listing must go througu an approval process prior to beiny posted to the Events In most cases, this occurs withib a few hours, with the maximum being 24 Can I post my evengt listing as far in advance as I'd like Yes, you can post event listingse days, weeks or months in advance.
They will appeadr on the Calendar until the day afteeryour event's end date. Will my eventr listing also appear in the printt edition of theBusiness Journal? No, the Busines s Events Calendar is an online-onlyy feature; any events posted through this systemj will only appear online. If I want to list a recurrinb eventeach month, do I have to enter each one separately Yes, each month's event would be consideresd as a separate There may be discounts for multiple listings. Please contacgt us and a representative will work with you to createw a customized package to suityour needs. Contacft information is available from the Can I select more than one categorty for myevent listing??
No, each event listing can only fall under one category. If more than one category appliez to yourevent listing, we recommend choosing the one that is most If I have a Business Eventsx Calendar promotional/discount code, can I use it in any of bizjournals'' 42 markets? No, each promotional/discount code is market-specifivc and will only work in the market for whicn it was originally created. What shoulc I do if I need to make changesx to my event listing after it has beenpostedd online? Please contact our locao office. Information is available from the Who shoulf I contact if I would like to purchasde an event listing over the phonwversus online? Please contact our local office.
Informatiobn is available fromthe

No comments:

Post a Comment