Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Executive Profile - Portland Business Journal:

bestimmung-amendments.blogspot.com
Title: Principal broker, vice president: of counsel, senior propertyt manager. Organization: Elliott Associates Inc. Descriptioj of organization: Elliott Associatesx Inc. has been serving real estatr owners and investors for more than 30 years from its headquarters in It offers a full range of services including commerciaoproperty management, asset management and sales and The company manages approximately 87 properties, totaling in excessa of 4 million square feet of retail real Professional background: I have spen t a lifetime in the real estate managemenrt field.
I received my real estate licens longer ago then I woulr like to remember and managed the very firsft shopping centerin Portland. Over the coursew of my career, I have managesd more than 40 shopping centers, many during the last 27 yearas withElliott Associates. Education: Business administration at Portland Community I have continued to develop my skills through professional organizations such as International Certifies Shopping Centers and the Building Owners Managers Association. Residence: Portland. Essential business philosophy: Learjn the trade. Be fair, considerate and honest in all your interactions in the business Respect is earned and will takeyou far.
Best way to keep Keep up on what is happening in thetrader industry. Attend conferences, conventions and trade shows. Read newspapers, trade magazines and Interney articles. Knowledge is power and it’s important to know what your competitore areup to. Guiding principle: Honesty. Alwaysx continue learning and do the best job that youcan do. Yardsticko of success: When I made the decisiob to become a certified shopping center manager nearlyu all managerswere men. I was the firsty woman west of the Mississippi and the fifth womabn nationally to earnthe designation. That opened many doors for me.
Best businessz decision: Choosing to associate myself with the shopping center Being one of the first women in the fielx definedmy experience. Worst business decision: before the economy Mentors: A number of members of the International Certified Shoppinhg Centers encouraged me to keep tryinfg andkeep competing. Those people becamw lifelong friends and helped shapemy career. The word that best describee you: Workaholic. Like best abouf the job: At Elliott Associates, I have greaft employers and great coworkers.
Each day there is something new and interesting happeninyg and we all have something unique to bring to the Like least aboutthe job: In this field you have to be able to jugglwe a lot at I have to focus on stayintg organized and I misplace things. Pet I hate when people promise to take care of problemsbut don’tf follow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment